hey look 150 followers! finally a nice round number for a niche blog like this.
let me know how to keep you all pleased! of if you’d like me to follow you back (i’m bad at that)
It bloomed and dropt, a Single Noon -
The Flower - distinct and Red -
I, passing, thought another Noon
Another in it’s stead
Will equal glow, and thought no more
But came another Day
To find the Species disappeared -
The Same Locality -
The Sun in place - no other fraud
On Nature’s perfect Sum -
Had I but lingered Yesterday -
Was my retrieveless blame -
Much Flowers of this and further Zones
Have perished in my Hands
For seeking it’s similitude
But unapproached it stands -
The single Flower of the Earth
That I, in passing by
Unconscious was - Great Nature’s Face
Passed infinite by Me
- Booth: I can give you a few pointers Bones. Kobe doesn’t get out of class for a few minutes. You gotta sorta flip your wrist see?
- <Shoots, makes it>
- Booth: bang
- Brennan: Sports should not have such a priority in a university.
- Booth: Alright you know what, that’s crazy.
- Brennan: No. Anthropologically speaking, sports are a way for boys to practice their battle skills.
- Booth: Yeah, okay so you want to focus straight up, get up on your toes, just … <shoots again, makes it>
- Brennan: The truth is, athletes are just basically emotionally arrested in boyhood. Acting out childish games as though they have adult importance. You know, the only thing more juvenile are grown adults who watch sports.
- <Booth is shooting the while time>
- Booth: Why do you got to say stuff like that?
- Brennan: What? You mean the truth?